Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The FSSAI has been established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, which is a consolidating statute related to food safety and regulation in India. FSSAI is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety.
Standards framed by FSSAI are prescribed under Food Safety and Standards (Food Product Standards and Food Additives) Regulation, 2011, Food Safety and Standards (Packaging and Labelling) Regulation, 2011 and Food Safety and Standards (Contaminants, Toxins, and Residues) Regulations, 2011.
The FSSAI has prescribed standards for the following:
• Dairy products and analogues 
• Fats, oils and fat emulsions
• Fruits and vegetable products
• Cereal and cereal products
• Meat and meat products
• Fish and fish products
• Sweets & confectionery
• Sweetening agents including honey
• Salt, spices, condiments and related products
• Beverages, (other than dairy and fruits & vegetables based)
• Other food product and ingredients
• Proprietary food
• Irradiation of food
• Fortification of staple foods i.e. vegetable oil, milk, salt, rice and wheat flour/maida[
FSSAI issues three types of license based on the nature of the food business and turnover:
• Registration: For Turnover less than ₹12 Lakh
• State License: For Turnover between ₹12 Lakh to ₹20 Crore
• Central License: For Turnover above ₹20 Crore
Yashvi Product and Service
Office Address : P.No.40, Balaji Vihar -63, Khora Bisal, Sarna Dunga Industrial Area, Jhotwara Extension, Jaipur-302012, India
Manufacturing Site Address : P.No.81, Balaji Vihar -63, Khora Bisal, Sarna Dunga Industrial Ara, Jhotwara Entension, Jaipur-302012
Mobile : +91-9829124360, +91-9352754360